Grammar - Present Simple vs Present Continuous 2
Match the sentences with their functions. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable. ANSWERS
- Kate is working at a restaurant until she finds a job in her field.
- Mark is reading a book at the moment.
- You are constantly losing umbrellas.
- More and more people are getting ready to travel by plane.
- We are going to the cinema at the weekend.
- John is drinking a lot of coffee this week!
- slow changes
- temporary habits
- temporary actions
- fixed plans
- activities in progress
- irritating habits