Grammar - Present Simple vs Present Continuous 5
Rewrite the sentences using the prompts, putting in commas where necessary. You will need to use
present simple or present continuous
1) She | sleep | at the moment. | She | always | sleep | between three and four.
2) you | always | ring | when | I | fast asleep? | It's so annoying.
3) I | visit | my grandmother.
4) give | their babies gender-neutral names.
5) I | walk | to school these days.
6) rise | in the east and | set | in the west.
7) feel | the cloth. | It | feel | nice.
8) sometimes | lose | his temper, but it | not | happen | very often.
Don't disturb Susan. She
at the moment. She always
between three and four.
Why on earth
are you always ringing
fast asleep? It's so annoying.
I can't see you on Wednesday evening. I
More and more people
their babies gender-neutral names.
My bike has broken down, so I
to school these days.
in the east and
in the west.
the cloth. It
his temper, but it
doesn't/does not happen