Present Perfect vs Past Simple 1
Match the sentences with their functions. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable. ANSWERS
- He has never travelled by plane.
- Angie has not finished her homework yet.
- The kids have grown since the last time I saw them.
- My daughter has learnt how to read.
- I have found the book you were looking for.
- The army has attacked that city three times.
- She has lived in Australia for six years.
- multiple actions at different times
- actions that started in the past and are still continuing
- actions in the past, which have an effect on present
- unfinished actions
- change over time