FCE Home Vocabulary
Complete each sentence with one of the words. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable. ANSWERS
- His room was on the first floor, across the _ _ _ _ _ from mine.
- Many old houses have an underground room called a(n) _ _ _ _ _ .
- There were three cars and two vans parked on the _ _ _ _ _ .
- You can sit around the _ _ _ _ _ with your family to talk about the good times.
- The sunlight is too bright - pull down the _ _ _ _ _ !
- He bought a house, and it came with this big _ _ _ _ _ in the backyard.
- Please wipe your feet on the _ _ _ _ _ before you come in.
- The _ _ _ _ _ leading from the gate to the house was overgrown with weeds.
- Hot water is fine, but the _ _ _ _ _ boiler is not working.
- We couldn't light a fire because the _ _ _ _ _ hadn't been swept.
- central heating