Vocabulary - Verbs with different meanings 'GO'
Match the words in bold with a suitable alternative. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable. ANSWERS
- I left my scooter outside the shop and when I came out again it had gone.
- My old watch is still going.
- She's going by train tomorrow.
- Is it midnight already? I really must go.
- This road goes to the newly built bridge which is a few miles up the road.
- The traffic lights went green and I pulled away.
- My first gig went very badly.
- When it's your time to go, there's nothing you can do about it.
- turned out