Rewrite the sentences using the adverbs in the correct order. Don't forget to add the missing capital letters and punctuation.
1) to keep in shape | every day | enthusiastically | in the park
2) do my shopping | on Friday afternoon | always
3) for his exam results | worriedly | in the classroom | all day
4) to turn off the oven | to the kitchen | quickly
5) brilliantly | on Thursday | in the match
6) next year | going | to the United States
7) all day long | outside | heavily
8) yesterday | the kids | to the cinema
on the beach
to keep fit.
in his room
in the hall
all day long
to buy tickets.
in a hammock