FCE Vocabulary (Clothes) 2
Match the nouns with its definitions. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable.
- dressing gown
- the part of a shirt, jacket etc. which goes round your neck
- a loose piece of clothing that is worn over pyjamas
- shoes that you wear for sports or as informal clothing
- a covering for the hand, made of wool, leather, etc.
- a part of a piece of clothing that covers all or part of your arm
- long strip of material to wear round your neck
- a piece of jewellery worn around the wrist or arm
- a long, thin material like a string that is used for fastening a shoe
- a piece of metal or plastic used for joining the ends of a belt
- loose soft shoes that you wear in the house