FCE Vocabulary - Types of Criminals
Match the words with its definitions. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable.
- someone who illegally copies documents, money, paintings etc.
- someone who marries one person while already legally married to another
- someone who leaves the military without permission
- a thief who steals things out of people's pockets
- a criminal who threatens to expose embarrassing information about someone
- a murderer, especially one who kills a prominent political figure
- a person who takes somebody away illegally and keeps them as a prisoner
- a person who hijacks a plane or other vehicle
- a person who attacks and robs another in a public place
- someone who gives away information to the enemy