FCE Vocabulary - Education 2
Complete each sentence with one of the words. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable.
- Those students never _ _ _ _ _ any notice of what their teacher says.
- You must _ _ _ _ _ your child before the start of the school term.
- How many _ _ _ _ _ is John studying at school?
- She's going to _ _ _ _ _ her exam in December.
- Many people believe that university students ought to _ _ _ _ _ classes.
- Since she has already got good _ _ _ _ _ , she has decided to pass the exam.
- In the UK, the spring _ _ _ _ _ starts in January and ends before Easter.
- He was always playing _ _ _ _ _ from school.
- Please note that it is _ _ _ _ _ that students wear full school uniform.
- The _ _ _ _ _ course covers the two basic skills of reading and speaking.