Vocabulary - Verbs with different meanings 'TAKE'
Match the words in bold with a suitable alternative. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable. ANSWERS
- The city was taken by the enemy on the next day.
- Susan felt the she couldn't take the pain any longer.
- Can I take a picture of the two of you?
- The police officer took his name and address.
- It took three people to move the wardrobe.
- I'm taking my girlfriend to the cinema this evening.
- Could you take these bags while I open the door?
- The doctor has given him some medicine to take for his cough.
- wrote down